Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Grammatically"
Other questions about "Grammatically"
Q: It this grammatically correct？
A: I think you understand it perfectly. The choice of "does" seems wrong, both in the original and in your accurate simplification. It seems to me that "is" would be much better than "does". Perhaps it's a typo?
Q: Czy to brzmi naturalnie? 'With me and you' grammatically correct?
A: @rohan123: Pretty sure "with you and me" is correct, because it's not nominative. You wouldn't say "With I", so "With you and I" is also wrong
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Czy dużo osób w Polsce mówi po angielsku?
- Is it legal to drink alcohol in the streets of Poland? I mean, can I walk down the streets of War...
- Is the plural form of rok ('lata') just the use of the word meaning 'summers' or are they actuall...
- When r. is used as an abbreviation for 'rok', does it come before or after the date? 1979r. or r...
- "poproszę pana wyzwać karetkę". Is it okay? Can I tell this to teacher?
Newest Questions (HOT)
- Jaka jest różnica między Buenas tardes a todos! Me podéis ayudar en saber cuál es la diferencia e...
- What are some Polish words that you wish were in the language(s) you are learning but aren't? An...
- Wanna listen to polish songs. Any reccomendations? (except rock)
- Jak to przetłumaczyć na polski? Every time I think about ordering takeout, I close my eyes, count...
- Jaka jest różnica między Tamtą i Tamto ?